Exceeding always-safe ratio in F-2 and F-1 tanks [electronic resource] : Number 2, CY-63.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1963.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The always critically-safe ratio of plutonium to enriched uranium was exceeded in the F-2 and V-1 vessels on June 6, 1963. The allowable always-safe ratio at the time of the incident vas 627 grams per ton. The actual ratio achieved vas 673 grams per ton. This report details the investigation into events leading to the over-batch.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1963 - 10/01/1963
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14119042