Oral health status and access to oral health care for U.S. adults aged 18-64 : National Health Interview Survey, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- National Health Interview Survey (U.S.)
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department. of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Interview Survey ; no. 253
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS)2012-1581
- Methods -- Data source -- Data limitations -- Variance estimation and significance testing -- Selected highlights -- Oral health status -- Comparative oral health status -- Time since last dental visit -- Problems with mouth in past 6 months -- Problems with teeth in past 6 months for dentate adults -- Reasons that adults with an oral health problem did not visit a dentist for their problem in past 6 months -- Unmet dental need due to cost in past 12 months for dentate adults with and without oral health problems.
- "July 2012."
Title from title screen (viewed on Jan.8, 2015).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 3 and 4).
View MARC record | catkey: 14119901