Corporation for National and Community Service
- Corporate Author:
- Corporation for National and Community Service (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- CNCS and Also known as: CNCS
- Washington, D.C. : Corporation for National and Community Service, 
[Washington, D.C.] : Government Printing Office.
- [Archived version].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Depository Library Program and United States. Government Printing Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Website supports the education, outreach, and organizing efforts of the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) and its constituent programs, National Senior Volunteer Corps, AmeriCorps, the Social Innovation Fund, the Volunteer Generation Fund, and United We Serve. Provides access to CNCS news, official statements, and relevant social media links; offers users various avenues for discovering community service opportunities at local, State, and Federal levels; defines core CNCS programs, focus areas and special initiatives of the agency, and offers a National Service blog.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 21/29:INTERNET
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in: 2005?
- Related Titles:
- Social Innovation Fund
Volunteer Generation Fund
United We Serve
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- The content is made available by the U.S. Government Printing Office in accordance with Title 44 of the US Code, 2014-
Digital collection: Federal Depository Library Program Web Archive.
"We are the Corporation for National and Community Service, a federal agency that helps more than 5 million Americans improve the lives of their fellow citizens through service. Working hand in hand with local partners, we tap the ingenuity and can-do spirit of the American people to tackle some of the most pressing challenges facing our nation. We invest in thousands of nonprofit and faith-based groups that are making a difference across the country. We are AmeriCorps, Senior Corps, the Social Innovation Fund, the Volunteer Generation Fund, and more. We serve, we build, and we make an impact that changes lives and communities" --From the CNCS "Who We Are" page.
View MARC record | catkey: 14120132