S. 1603, S. 1818, S, 2040, S. 2041. and S. 2188 : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, May 7, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 85 pages)
- S. hrg. ; 113-509
- Potawatomi Indians—Land tenure—Michigan
- Land titles—Registration and transfer—Michigan—Wayland
- Water rights—Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of the Pyramid Lake Reservation, Nevada
- Water resources development—Law and legislation—Nevada
- Indians of North America—Idaho—Claims
- Indians of North America—Land tenure
- Federal-Indian trust relationship
- Shoshone-Bannock Tribes of the Fort Hall Reservation of Idaho—Claims
- Fort Hall Indian Reservation (Idaho)—Boundaries
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 22, 2015).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
View MARC record | catkey: 14120260