A manual for courts-martial, courts of inquiry and of other procedure under military law / revised in the Judge Advocate General's office and published by authority of the Secretary of War ; corrected to August 1, 1918 (changes, nos. 1 to 4).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Spine title of print volume: Manual for courts-martial, U.S. Army
- Washington [D.C.] : Government Printing Office, 1918.
Washington, D.C. : [For sale by] the Superintendent of Documents, Government Printing Office.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 488 pages) : forms
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army. Office of the Judge Advocate General and United States. War Office
- War Department, Office of the Judge Advocate General, Document ; no. 560
- Report Numbers:
- W 10.5:918
- "United States of America, War Office"--Emblem on title page.
"1917, corrected to August 1, 1918 (changes nos. 1 to 4)"--Spine of print volume.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 14120808