COMMENTS ON RESIDENT FARMER DCGLs FOR SITE SOILS AT THE CURTISS-WRIGHT SITE IN CHESWICK, PENNSYLVANIA DCN [electronic resource] : 5000-TR-04-0.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU), via the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education contract, evaluated the Enercon Services, Inc. report on site soils derived concentration guideline levels (DCGLs). The RESRAD code Version 6.5 was used in deterministic mode to consider a range of radionuclides and potential future receptors. A standard sensitivity analysis was also included, along with a probabilistic analysis to select conservative input values for the most sensitive physical parameters.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/25/2012., "12-ieav-1547", and DAVID KING, CHP.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14128172