ACRF Instrumentation Status and Information September 2009 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to provide a concise but comprehensive overview of Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility instrumentation status. The report is divided into the following five sections: (1) new instrumentation in the process of being acquired and deployed, (2) field campaigns, (3) existing instrumentation and progress on improvements or upgrades, (4) proposed future instrumentation, and (5) Small Business Innovation Research instrument development.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/sc-arm-p-09-004.9
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14129512