2008 Savannah River Site Annual Illness and Injury Surveillance Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) commitment to assuring the health and safety of its workers includes the conduct of epidemiologic surveillance activities that provide an early warning system for health problems among workers. The Illness and Injury Surveillance Program monitors illnesses and health conditions that result in an absence of workdays, occupational injuries and illnesses, and disabilities and deaths among current workers.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:orise-09-oewh-0205
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Hea.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14129524