Indexes of Mars topographic maps published by the U.S. Geological Survey, January 1, 1993 [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1993.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 6 maps on 1 sheet ; 26 x 59 cm, or smaller, on sheet 94 x 68 cm, folded in envelope to 24 x 17 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology Program (U.S.)
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- 1:25,000,000 shaded relief and topographic maps -- 1:15,000,000 shaded relief and topographic maps -- 1:5,000,000 shaded relief, controlled photomosaics, and topographic maps -- Special-area maps - variable scales -- 1:2,000,000 controlled photomosaics -- 1:500,000 controlled photomosaics.
- "Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program ... under contract W-15,814."
"This sheet supercedes I-2178".
View MARC record | catkey: 1413000