ACRF Instrumentation Status [electronic resource] : New, Current, and Future - January 2008
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to provide status of the ingest software used to process instrument data for the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program Climate Research Facility (ACRF). The report is divided into 4 sections: (1) for news about ingests currently under development, (2) for current production ingests, (3) for future ingest development plans, and (4) for information on retired ingests. Please note that datastreams beginning in “xxx” indicate cases where ingests run at multiple ACRF sites, which results in a datastream(s) for each location.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/sc-arm/p-08-003.1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
S Choudhury; AS Koontz; BD Ermold; KL Gaustad.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14130347