SAMPLE AOR CALCULATION USING ANSYS SLICE PARAMETRIC MODEL FOR TANK SST-BX [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 84 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- CH2M HILL (Firm), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document documents the ANSYS slice parametric model for single-shell tank BX and provides sample calculation for analysis-of-record mechanical load conditions. The purpose of this calculation is to develop a parametric model for the single shell tank (SST) BX, and provide a sample analysis of the SST-BX tank based on analysis of record (AOR) loads. The SST-BX model is based on buyer-supplied as-built drawings and information for the AOR for SSTs, encompassing the existing tank load conditions, and evaluates stresses and deformations throughout the tank and surrounding soil mass.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rpp-13999, rev.0
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
MACKEY, T.C.; JULYK, L.J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/19/2003 - 06/19/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14130416