300 Area Building Retention Evaluation Mitigation Plan [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Evaluate the long-term retention of several facilities associated with the PNNL Capability Replacement Laboratory and other Hanfor mission needs. WCH prepared a mitigation plan for three scenarios with different release dates for specific buildings. The evaluations present a proposed plan for providing utility services to retained facilities in support of a long-term (+20 year) lifespan in addition to temporary services to buildings with specified delayed release dates.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wch-00181, rev. 0
wch-00181, rev. 0
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"wch-00181, rev. 0"
D. J. McBride.
Washington Closure Hanford
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14130715