Asian Summer Monsoon Intraseasonal Variability in General Circulation Models [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-FILE: 19 ; SIZE: 2 MBYTES pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The goals of this report are: (1) Analyze boreal summer Asian monsoon intraseasonal variability general circulation models--How well do the models represent the eastward and northward propagating components of the convection and how well do the models represent the interactive control that the western tropical Pacific rainfall exerts on the rainfall over India and vice-versa? (2) Role of air-sea interactions--prescribed vs. interactive ocean; and (3) Mean monsoon vs. variability.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Sperber, K R; Annamalai, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14131140