Engineered Natural Geosorbents for In-Situ Immobilization of DNAPLs and Heavy Metals [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Michigan, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The report summarizes work progress from 9/15/02-12/31/2003 for the project. Progresses in these five specific areas of investigation are summarized: (1) Production of engineered natural geosorbents (ENGs); (2) Characterization of the physicochemical properties of ENGs; (3) Characterization of the sorption and desorption properties of ENGs for TCE, PCE; (4) Characterization of the sorption and desorption properties of ENGs for heavy metals 4a; and (5) Characterization of the competitive sorption and desorption properties of ENGs for DNAPL and heavy metals.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/2003., "emsp-86797-2003a", and Weber, Walter J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 10/01/2002 - 09/01/2003
- Funding Information:
- FG07-02ER63488 and EMSP 86797
View MARC record | catkey: 14131504