PLAINS CO2 REDUCTION PARTNERSHIP [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- University of North Dakota, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Plains CO₂ Reduction (PCOR) Partnership continues to make great progress. Task 2 (Technology Deployment) focused on developing information regarding deployment issues to support Task 5 (Modeling and Phase II Action Plans) by providing information to be used to assess CO₂ sequestration opportunities in the PCOR Partnership region. Task 3 (Public Outreach) focused on developing an informational video about CO₂ sequestration. Progress in Task 4 (Sources, Sinks, and Infrastructure) included the continued collection of data regarding CO₂ sources and sinks and data on the performance and costs for CO₂ separation, capture, treatment, and compression for pipeline transportation. Task 5 focused on screening and qualitatively assessing sequestration options. Task 5 activities also continue to be useful in structuring data collection and other activities in Tasks 2, 3, and 5.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:887223
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Daniel J. Daly; James A. Sorensen; Melanie D. Jensen; Edward N. Steadman; John A. Harju; Erin M. O'Leary; Thea E. Reikoff.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14132126