Kalispel Resident Fish Project Annual Report, 2003 [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 97 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In 2003 the Kalispel Natural Resource Department (KNRD) continued monitoring enhancement projects (implemented from 1996 to 1998) for bull trout (Salvelinus confluentus), westslope cutthroat (Oncorhynchus clarki lewisi) and largemouth bass (Micropterus salmoides). Additional baseline fish population and habitat assessments were conducted, in 2003, in tributaries to the Pend Oreille River. Further habitat and fish population enhancement projects were also implemented.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/2004., "doe/bp-00004574-2", Andersen, Todd; Olson, Jason., and Kalispel Natural Resource Department
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/2003 - 12/31/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14132532