Surface Environmental Surveillance Procedures Manual [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Environmental surveillance data are used in assessing the impact of current and past site operations on human health and the environment, demonstrating compliance with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations, and verifying the adequacy of containment and effluent controls. SESP sampling schedules are reviewed, revised, and published each calendar year in the Hanford Site Environmental Surveillance Master Sampling Schedule. Environmental samples are collected by SESP staff in accordance with the approved sample collection procedures documented in this manual.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-ma-580, rev. 3
pnl-ma-580, rev. 3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"pnl-ma-580, rev. 3"
RW Hanf; TM Poston.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14132695