Determination of Elastic Twist in Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines (HAWTs) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 170 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report presents the results of a project at the Alternative Energy Institute (AEI) which measured and calculated the elastic twist of three representative composite horizontal-axis blades: Carter 300, Gougeon ESI 54, and UTRC 8 kW.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/sr-500-12087
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nelson, V.; Andrews, B.; Starcher, K.; Stoddard, F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14133339