HTI CONE PENETROMETER PROBES PREPARATION DEVELOPMENTAL TESTING REPORT [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hanford Site (Wash.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The HTI subsurface characterization task will use the Hanford Cone Penetrometer platform (CPP) to deploy soil sensor and sampling probes into the vadose zone/soils around AX-104 during FY-99. This report provides the data and information compiled during vendor field development tests and laboratory/bench checkout. This document is a vendor deliverable item identified in the ARA Statement of Work HNF-2881, Revision 1. This version of the DTR includes to-be-determined items and some incomplete sections. The Rev. 0 is being released to support the concurrent task of procedure preparation and Qualification Test Plan preparation. Revision 1 is planned to contain all data and information.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"hnf-3560 rev 0"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14133599