Temperature and spectral investigation of bulk KDP below damage using 355 nm laser irradiation [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A spectral and temperature investigation of fast-grown KDP crystals under high fluence, 355 nm laser irradiation is discussed. Pump-and-probe Raman spectroscopy indicate transient changes of the vibrational spectrum. Photothermal deflection experiments provide information on the temporal behavior of the temperature change. The presence of emission in the visible and NIR spectral regions is attributed to the presence of impurities and/or defects in the crystal.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-jc-128357
E 1.99: conf-9710116--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Annual Symposium on Optical Materials for High Power Lasers, Boulder, CO (US), 10/06/1997--10/08/1997.
Demos, S. G., LLNL.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14133994