Review of the 1996 Pacific Basin Conference and future outlook [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 71-74 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Highlights of the meeting are briefly summarized in this paper. Most of the papers presented at the meeting dealt with remediation and pollution prevention practices. A major focus of the technical sessions was on the identification of pollution sources. Identification of exposures to specific chemicals with disease outcomes was also discussed. Other papers focused on ecological exposures and their effects on wildlife to identify the presence of contaminants. 4 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1996 Pacific Basin conference on hazardous waste, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 4-8 Nov 1996.
View MARC record | catkey: 14134393