Second-Tier Database for Ecosystem Focus, 2003-2004 Annual Report [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Washington, United States. Bonneville Power Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Second-Tier Database for Ecosystem Focus (Contract 00004124) provides direct and timely public access to Columbia Basin environmental, operational, fishery and riverine data resources for federal, state, public and private entities essential to sound operational and resource management. The database also assists with juvenile and adult mainstem passage modeling supporting federal decisions affecting the operation of the FCRPS. The Second-Tier Database known as Data Access in Real Time (DART) integrates public data for effective access, consideration and application. DART also provides analysis tools and performance measures for evaluating the condition of Columbia Basin salmonid stocks. These services are critical to BPA's implementation of its fish and wildlife responsibilities under the Endangered Species Act (ESA).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/2004., "doe/bp-00004124-5", and University of Washington, Columbia Basin.
- Funding Information:
- 00004124 and 199601900
View MARC record | catkey: 14134437