Natural Production Monitoring and Evaluation; Idaho Department of Fish and Game, 2003-2004 Annual Report [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho. Department of Fish and Game, United States. Bonneville Power Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report covers the following 3 parts of the Project: Part 1--Monitoring age composition of wild adult spring and summer Chinook salmon returning to the Snake River basin in 2003 to predict smolt-to-adult return rates Part 2--Development of a stock-recruitment relationship for Snake River spring/summer Chinook salmon to forecast natural smolt production Part 3--Improve the precision of smolt-to-adult survival rate estimates for wild steelhead trout by PIT tagging additional juveniles.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/2004., "doe/bp-00005862-6", and Johnson, June; Bunn, Paul; Copeland, Timothy.
- Funding Information:
- 00005762 and 199107300
View MARC record | catkey: 14134439