The North Slope of Alaska and Adjacent Arctic Ocean (NSA/AAO) cart site begins operation [electronic resource] : Collaboration with SHEBA and FIRE
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Since the 1997 Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Science Team Meeting, the North Slope of Alaska and Adjacent Arctic Ocean (NSA/AAO) Cloud and Radiation Testbed (CART) site has come into being. Much has happened even since the 1998 Science Team Meeting at which this paper was presented. To maximize its usefulness, this paper has been updated to include developments through July 1998.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/04/2000., "anl/er/cp-101488", 7th Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Science Team Meeting, San Antonio, TX (US), 03/03/1997--03/07/1997., and Church, H.; Cook, D.; Hart, D.; Rhodes, P.; Eagan, R.; Wesely, M.; Zak, D. B.; Stamnes, K.; Zirzow, J.; Yellowhorse, L.; Turney, C.; Koontz, A.; Storvold, R.; Ivey, M.; Widener, K. B.; Eide, H. A.; Utley, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14134779