Task 38 - commercial mercury remediation demonstrations [electronic resource] : Thermal retorting and physical separation/chemical leaching. Topical report, December 1, 1994--June 30, 1996
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of North Dakota. Energy and Environmental Research Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Results are presented on the demonstration of two commercial technologies for the removal of mercury from soils found at natural gas metering sites. Technologies include a thermal retorting process and a combination of separation, leaching, and electrokinetic separation process.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/mc/30098--5643
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Stepan, D.J.; Charlton, D.S.; Fraley, R.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14135536