Chemical and radiochemical background concentrations of geologic materials beneath Fermilab [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 728 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document consists of a group of tables containing chemical and radiochemical analytical results of samples of geologic materials at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. The results are for materials from ground surface to approximately 375 feet below ground surface. The results are from materials obtained from previously undisturbed areas and represent background values. Material for analyses were taken from boreholes drilled as part of the NuMI ground water monitoring network.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fermilab-tm-2102
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Paul M. Kesich.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14136145