Facility Effluent Monitoring Plan for the 331 Complex [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This Facility Effluent Monitoring Plan (FEMP) has been prepared for the 331 Building Life Sciences Laboratory and associated support facilities at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) to meet the requirements in DOE Order 5400.1, "General Environmental Protection Programs." This FEMP has been prepared for the 331 Complex primarily because it has a ?major? (potential to emit > 0.1 mrem/yr) emission point for radionuclide air emissions according to the annual National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) assessment performed. The FEMP includes characterization of effluent streams, monitoring/sampling design criteria, a description of the monitoring systems and sample analysis, and quality assurance requirements.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnnl-12158-rev. 1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ballinger, Marcel Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14136175