Adaptive Restoration of Airborne Daedalus AADS1268 ATM Thermal Data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Bechtel Nevada (Firm), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- To incorporate the georegistration and restoration processes into airborne data processing in support of U.S. Department of Energy's nuclear emergency response task, we developed an adaptive restoration filter for airborne Daedalus AADS1268 ATM thermal data based on the Wiener filtering theory. Preliminary assessment shows that this filter enhances the detectability of small weak thermal anomalies in AADS1268 thermal images.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/nv/11718--612
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
SPIE AeroSense Conference, Orlando, FL (US), 04/01/2002--04/05/2002.
D. Yuan; E. Doak; P. Guss; A. Will.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14136815