Update of national ozone study [electronic resource] : Where are we now?
- Chicago, Ill. : University of Illinois at Chicago, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 17-52 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Chicago and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper is one of three keynote presentations given at the conference. It addresses the issue of national ozone research in focusing on the regional task force, Ozone Transport Assessment Group (OTAG). The overall objectives of the OTAG initiatives are reported. These include development of a comprehensive regional emissions inventory, selection of research models and protocols, identification of criteria for selecting emissions control strategies, and development of a framework for a NOₓ trading system. Findings from preliminary modeling runs and analyses are presented. 15 figs., 15 tabs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-9611132--proc.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
24. annual Illinois energy conference, Chicago, IL (United States), 15 Nov 1996.
View MARC record | catkey: 14136874