Hazardous Waste Management - University of California style, part II [electronic resource] : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory's joint venture TSDF Audit Program
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 195 Megabytes : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory� s (LLNL� s) management assigned the responsibility of conducting TSDF audits to the Waste Certification Office in August of 1994. Prior to this date, there was no mandate for LLNL to audit waste facilities, nor was there a structured program in place for conducting the audits Program development took approximately 10 months. This included writing a TSDF Audit Procedure, writing a Quality Assurance (QA) Plan, developing the required audit check lists, and using the documentation on a trial basis. A typical TSDF audit lasted one full day using three hazardous waste specialists The QA Plan is based on the quality assurance and management system requirements of DOE Order 5700.6C (Quality Assurance) and ASME NQA-1 (Quality Assurance Program Requirements for Nuclear Facilities).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/22/1998., "ucrl-jc-129577", "DE00002408", 16th Annual College and University Hazardous Waste Conference, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, July 19-21, 1998., and Pearson, H E.
- Funding Information:
- W-7405-ENG-48 and EW3120090
View MARC record | catkey: 14137507