US Department of Energy, Nevada Operations Office Environmental Monitoring Program summary data report. Second calendar quarter--1997 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Bechtel Nevada (Firm), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The moratorium on the testing of nuclear explosive devices, possibility of alternate uses for the Nevada Test Site (NTS), and reduced budget have led to significant changes in the extent of environmental surveillance activities on and around the NTS. Not only have the number of monitored locations been reduced since 1992, but also the frequency and types of analyses have been changed. This report consists of a summary of the radiological and non-radiological data collected and analyzed during the second quarter of 1997.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1997., "doe/nv/11718--163", "DE98052967", and Black, S.C.; Townsend, Y.E.; Haworth, O.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14138029