Development of a Systemwide Predator Control Program, Section I [electronic resource] : Northern Squawfish Management Program Implementation, 1996 Annual Report
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Report on the results from the sixth year of a basinwide program to harvest northern squawfish (Ptychocheilus oregonensis) in an effort to reduce mortality due to northern squawfish predation on juvenile salmonids during their emigration from natal streams to the ocean.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Young, Franklin R.
Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Authority
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1996 - 12/31/1996
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14138068