Ingestion Pathway Consequences of an H-Separations Coil and Tube Failure [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The food ingestion consequences of an accidental release, scenario 1-RD-2.35, are evaluated for H-Separations. The sizes of land areas requiring the protective action of food interdiction are calculated. The consequences of the release are evaluated with the HOTSPOT model and an EXCEL spreadsheet.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"wsrc-tr-99-00089, rev. 0"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/04/1999 - 08/04/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14138779