Relocation Impacts of an H-Separations Coil and Tube Failure [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The relocation impacts of an accidental release, scenario 1-RD-2.35, are evaluated for H-Separations. The extent of the area potentially contaminated to a level that would result in doses exceeding the relocation protective action guide (PAG) is calculated. The maximum calculated distance downwind from the accident at which the relocation PAG is exceeded is also determined. The consequences of the release are evaluated using the HOTSPOT model and an EXCEL spreadsheet.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/04/1999., "wsrc-tr-99-00104", and Blanchard, A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/04/1999 - 08/04/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14138780