Flow Visualization of Forced and Natural Convection in Internal Cavities [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Idaho, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The goal of this program is to develop innovative flow visualization methods and predictive techniques for energy, mass and momentum transfer in the presence of chemical reactions in the drying and passivation of spent nuclear fuel (SNF) elements.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1999., "emsp-60144--1999", and McEligot, Donald M.; Crepeau, John C.; Guezennec, Yann G.; Clarksean, Randy.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 06/01/1999 - 06/01/1999
- Funding Information:
- FG07-97ER14829 and EMSP 60144
View MARC record | catkey: 14138932