Tucannon Stream/Riparian Restoration [electronic resource] : Fiscal Year 1998 Habitat Projects
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In 1993 the Tucannon River was selected by the Bonneville Power Administration to be one of the three Washington Model Watersheds. This plan was developed to identify, protect, and restore fish habitat by utilizing sound technical information and citizen input.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bruegman, Terry; Nordheim, Debbie.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1998 - 12/31/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14139225