Grande Ronde Model Watershed Program Administration and Habitat Projects, Annual Progress Report, Project Period [electronic resource] : Program Administration January 1, 1997 - December 31, 1997 Habitat Projects January 1, 1997 - March 31, 1998
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This agreement provided funding for operation and administration of the Grande Ronde Model Watershed Program including staffing of an Executive Director, Program Planner, and clerical personnel. The contract covers maintaining program services, project planning, subwatershed plans (CRMP's), public involvement and education, interagency coordination/clearing house, monitoring, and technical support activities that have taken place in the Grande Ronde basin. Cost-share has been received from the Bureau of Reclamation and the Governor's Watershed Enhancement Board.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Noyes, Cecilia; Kuchenbecker, Lyle; Perry, Patty.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1997 - 03/31/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14139374