Feasibility for Reintroducing Sockeye and Coho Salmon in the Grande Ronde Basin, 1998 Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 171 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A report concerning the feasibility of reintroducing Sockeye Salmon into Wallowa Lake and Coho Salmon into the Grande Ronde River Basin.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1998., "doe/bp-30423-1", and Cramer, Steven P.; Witty, Kenneth L.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 07/01/1998 - 07/31/1998
- Funding Information:
- 1997AM30423 and 198805301
View MARC record | catkey: 14139580