Streamlined approach for environmental restoration closure report for Corrective Action Unit 464 [electronic resource] : Historical underground storage tank release sites, Nevada Test Site, Nevada
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 75 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Bechtel Nevada (Firm), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report addresses the site characterization of two historical underground storage tank petroleum hydrocarbon release sites identified by Corrective Action Site (CAS) Numbers 02-02-03 and 09-02-01. The sites are located at the Nevada Test Site in Areas 2 and 9 and are concrete bunker complexes (Bunker 2-300, and 9-300). Characterization was completed using drilling equipment to delineate the extent of petroleum hydrocarbons at release site 2-300-1 (CAS 02-02-03). Based on site observations, the low hydrocarbon concentrations detected, and the delineation of the vertical and lateral extent of subsurface hydrocarbons, an ``A through K`` evaluation was completed to support a request for an Administrative Closure of the site.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/nv/11718--212
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14139785