United States Department of Energy Nevada Operations Office Environmental Compliance Handbook. Third edition [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 92 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Nevada Operations Office
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Environment, Safety & Health Division (ESHD) of the Nevada Operations Office has prepared this Environmental Compliance Handbook for all users of the Nevada Test Site (NTS) and other US Department of Energy, Nevada Operations Office (DOE/NV) facilities. The Handbook gives an overview of the important environmental laws and regulations that apply to the activities conducted by the Nevada Operations Office and other users of DOE/NV facilities in Nevada.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14139845