Record of the first meeting of the Joint Coordinating Committee for Radiation Effects Research [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 300 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This conference was held July 27--28, 1994 in Moscow. The main purpose of the meeting was to implement an agreement between the Russian Federation and the US to facilitate cooperative research on health and environmental effects of radiation. It was hoped that the exchange of information would provide a good basis for employing new scientific knowledge to implement practical measures to facilitate the rehabilitation of radioactively contaminated areas and to treat radiation illnesses. The Russian Federation suggested five main scientific areas for cooperative research. They will prepare proposals on 4--5 projects within the scope of the scientific areas discussed and forward them to the US delegation for consideration of the possibility to facilitate joint research.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1994., "conf-9410427--", "DE96004957", 1. joint coordinating committee for radiation effects research, Washington, DC (United States), 24-26 Oct 1994., and Oak Ridge Associated Universities, Inc., TN (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14139888