The occurrence of low wind speed conditions at the Savannah River Site [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper makes use of wind data collected at the Savannah River Site`s (SRS`s) Central Climatology Station (CCS) and lightning data from Global Atmospherics, Inc. (Palm Bay, FL) collected during calendar year 1995. These data are used to determine the number of times per year that radiological workers near high-level waste tanks can expect to obtain atmospheric conditions which permit an uninterrupted four-hour shift subject to environmentally driven safety procedures implemented at the SRS.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. American Nuclear Society (ANS) topical meeting on emergency preparedness and response, San Francisco, CA (United States), 22-25 Apr 1997.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14140438