Summary pamphlet [electronic resource] : 1995 site environmental report
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- As required in U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Order 5400.1, an Annual Site Environmental Report (ASER) has been prepared for Sandia National Laboratories/New Mexico (SNL/NM) for 1995. The ASER represents a key component of the DOE`s effort to keep the public informed about environmental efforts and compliance status at SNL/NM. This booklett was prepared by the Environmental Operations Center of SNL/NM and reviewed by Community Relations and Risk Management. Suggestions were incorporated from the students of New Futures High School as a part of the Environmental Education Program. This work is supported by the DOE under Contract DE-AC04-94AL85000. A copy of the ASER can be obtained by calling the Environmental Monitoring and Reporting Department at 848-0927. This pamphlet provides a brief summary of the 1995 SNL/NM environmental programs and monitoring results. Additional copies of this pamphlet may be obtained by calling the number above.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14140793