Master plan [electronic resource] : Guntersville Reservoir Aquatic Plant Management. Executive summary
- Knoxville, Tenn. : Tennessee Valley Authority, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Tennessee Valley Authority and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In 1989, Congress provided funding to start a five-year comprehensive project to manage aquatic plants in Guntersville Reservoir, to be jointly implemented by the US Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) and Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA). TVA serves as the overall project coordinator and is the lead agency for this project. Known as the Joint Agency Guntersville Project (JAGP), the project will test and demonstrate innovative management technologies, and incorporate the most effective technologies into a comprehensive aquatic plant management plan for Guntersville Reservoir. The JAGP is intended to serve as a National Demonstration Project for aquatic plant management. As part of this JAGP, the Master Plan for Aquatic Plant Management for the Guntersville Reservoir Project, Alabama-Tennessee is authorized by Corps Contract Number DACW62-90-C-0067.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1992., "tva/wr--92/21", "DE93040415", Harza Engineering Co., Chicago, IL (United States), and Lose and Associates, Inc., Nashville, TN (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14141063