Northumberland County, Pennsylvania / produced by the United States Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Filing title: Northumberland Co., Pa.
- Reston, Virginia : Interior--Geological Survey, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 130 x 99 cm, on sheet 142 x 104 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- County map series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 76°56ʹ57ʺ--W 76°22ʹ48ʺ/N 41°10ʹ32ʺ--N 40°36ʹ12ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"N4036--W7622.5/35 X 35 : 1981."
"Map edited 1981."
In upper margin: United States, Department of the Interior, Geological Survey; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Topographic and Geologic Survey.
Pennsylvania coordinate and UTM grids.
Includes notes, "Index, to 1:24 000-scale maps," and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 1414112