Diffusion and scattering in multifractal clouds [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 177-181 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper describes investigations of radiative properties of multifractal clouds using two different approaches. In the first, diffusion is considered by examining the scaling properties of one dimensional random walks on media with multifractal diffusivities. The second approach considers the scattering statistics associated with radiative transport.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-9503140--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. atmospheric radiation measurement (ARM) science team meeting, San Diego, CA (United States), 19-23 Mar 1995.
Lovejoy, S.; Schertzer, D.; Waston, B.
View MARC record | catkey: 14141238