Treatment of cloud radiative effects in general circulation models [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 343-347 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We participate in the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) program with two objectives: (1) to improve the general circulation model (GCM) cloud/radiation treatment with a focus on cloud verticle overlapping and layer cloud optical properties, and (2) to study the effects of cloud/radiation-climate interaction on GCM climate simulations. This report summarizes the project progress since the Fourth ARM Science Team meeting February 28-March 4, 1994, in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-9503140--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. atmospheric radiation measurement (ARM) science team meeting, San Diego, CA (United States), 19-23 Mar 1995.
Liang, X.Z.; Wang, W.C.; Dudek, M.P.; Ding, M.
View MARC record | catkey: 14141253