Field Sampling Plan for the Distler Brickyard Superfund Site, Hardin County, Kentucky [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This plan describes the field and analytical activities to be conducted at the Distler Brickyard Superfund Site, Hardin County, Kentucky, in order to evaluate natural attenuation processes within the aquifer system. Sampling will consist of a single round to take place in October 1999. Analytes will consist of the contaminants of concern (chlorinated aliphatic hydrocarbons), electron donors (non-chlorinated organic compounds), oxidation-reduction indicators, and water quality parameters. These activities are conducted in order to evaluate the water quality parameters. These activities are conducted in order to evaluate the extent to which natural attenuation processes, in the form of anaerobic reductive dechlorination, may be taking place in the aquifer system. These data will then be used to select the appropriate remediation technology for this site.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
C. J. Taylor; L. N. Peterson; J. P. Martin.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14141353