Identification and characterization of conservative organic tracers for use as hydrologic tracers for the Yucca Mountain Site characterization study. Progress report, July 1, 1995--September 30, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Harry Reid Center for Environmental Studies
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Laboratory work on tracers to be used for C-Well tracer tests is complete. Solubilities for fluorinated benzoic acids in J13 water were determined and the stability of these compounds to both degradation and sorption on ground tuff measured in batch and column tests.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Farnham, I.; Stetzenbach, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14141522