Distribution & Solubility of Radionuclides & Neutron Absorbers in Waste Forms for Disposition of Plutonium Ash & Scraps, Excess Plutonium, and Miscellaneous Spent Nuclear Fuels [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of this research is to develop a basic understanding of the distribution and solubility of radionuclides and neutron absorbers in waste forms and their release from waste forms by studying the local structural environments of these constituents in representative materials.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Strachan, Denis M.; Ewing, Rodney C.; Vance, Eric R.; Shuh, David K.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 06/01/1999 - 06/01/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14141584